WE ARE A STRONG TEAM.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees. So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very importent factor.
We are looking to reinforce our team for current projects in the sector of industrial installation:
in the field of industrial assembly
The following challenging tasks await:
- Sales Support (calculations, offer preparation)
- Support the project manager in the settlement:
- Project documentation
- Revision test
- Project acquisitions (steel structures, piping, insulation, etc.)
- Support to the creation of assembly concepts, and assembly Planning
- Processing of small projects and control rooms
For this demanding position you should be able to provide the following:
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- Basic technical understanding (construction experience desirable)
- Very good IT skills (Word, Excel,...)
- Good English Knowledge
- CAD Knowledge
- Scheduling skills desirable (MS-Project or Primavera)
Social and personal competence:
- Problem solution oriented
- Open in dealing with people from different cultural backgrounds and nationalities
- Structured approach
- Immediate, permanent employment
Place of work:
- Dorf an der Pram, Innviertel Region, Austria
- 10 – 15 % travel
- Readiness to undertake longer periods abroad if necessary is preferable
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
Your gross monthly salary for this demanding position is in accordance with the collective agreement for employees in metalworking industries.
This position has a starting salary of € 2,373.62 gross / month (plus overtime, compensation,...) whereby overpayment in line with market requirements is possible depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services GmbH
Att. To. Mrs. Eva Schwarzgruber
A-4751 Dorf an der Pram