We are a strong team.
Our success is based on the competence and professionalism of our employees.
So we are focused on the development of our international teams. Therefore the commitment of every single employee is a very important factor.
We are looking to reinforce our team for current projects in the sector of industrial installation:
Project Manager – Electrical
for global projects
The following challenging tasks await:
- Handling international projects while complying with internal company standards
- Responsibility for compliance with cost, deadline and quality targets in the progress of the project
- Responsibility for orderly planning and execution of projects
- Negotiations and coordination with clients and suppliers
- Link between internal site manager, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Responsible for internal project cost control and strategic project management
- Creation, monitoring and compliance with the project schedule
- Active contract management including the addition and clearing of amendments
- Personnel planning and decisions depending on project progress
For this demanding position you should be able to provide the following:
- Completed technical education (higher technical school, university of applied sciences, university)
- At least 5 years of experience on building sites in the function of a Project Manager / On-site Project Manager
- Professional competence in international plant construction
- Specialist competence in the sector of electrical construction (electrical installations, medium and high voltage)
- Experience in internal and external reporting
- Knowledge of scheduling systems (MS–Project or Primavera)
- IT skills (Word, Excel,…)
- Business fluency in English
- PM certification – preferred
- A further foreign language – preferred
Social and personal competence:
- Focus on problem-solving
- Open in dealings with people from different cultures and of different nationalities
- Structured approach
- Immediate, permanent employment
Place of work:
- Dorf an der Pram, Innviertel Region, Austria
- 20 – 30 % travel
- Readiness to undertake longer periods abroad if necessary is preferable
- Long-term, varied and responsible position in an international company
- Specialist training
- Appropriate remuneration and development opportunities
- International travel
Your gross monthly salary for this demanding position is in accordance with the collective agreement for employees in metalworking industries.
This position has a starting salary of € 2,657,90 gross/month, whereby overpayment in line with market requirements is possible depending on qualifications and professional experience.
We look forward to receiving your application!
SGS Industrial Services GmbH
Att. To. Mrs. Eva Schwarzgruber
A-4751 Dorf an der Pram / Austria