To strengthen our assembly team we are looking for:
Steel construction fitter (m/w/x)
for the German-speaking area or worldwide projects in the field of industrial assembly
These tasks await you
- Independent assembly according to the plan and technical rules
- Identifying, limiting and eliminating errors or deficiencies
- Coordination of a group of several fitters
What convinces us
- Completed apprenticeship or vocational training in a metalworking profession
- Experience in the field of steel and plant construction
- Experience leading a group would be an advantage
- you work reliably, cost-consciously and independently
- Class B driver's license
- Knowledge of English desirable
What to look forward to
- long-term permanent position
- Varied and responsible tasks in an international company
- subject-specific training and further education
- diverse technical challenges
- performance-based pay and development opportunities
- Traveling, getting to know foreign cultures
Depending on the location, working hours and area of responsibility, a gross monthly salary of €3,000 to €7,000 is possible.
Direct contact for further questionsIf you have further questions about the position, you can contact Mr. Gernot Moitzi (07764200481408 oder firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
We are looking forward to your application!
Our team looks forward to your application.
Your contact person for this job
AT, DE, IT, US
DE, US, INT
AT, BE, DE
BE, DE, IT, INT