We attach great importance to safety and quality. We can offer our services safely, globally and quickly, not least because of our diverse certifications.
In all activities, the absolute goal is to ensure the health and safety of all employees in accordance with legal regulations as well as the SCCp-VAZ 2021 and ISO 45001:2018 standards. This goal can only be achieved if all employees work together and are highly committed to improving occupational safety, and to continuously deepen the HSE concept.
For this reason, we pursue the following goals:
- Maintaining the health of our employees and all colleagues who work with us.
- When in doubt, safety always comes first.
- Supervisors always have a special responsibility for their colleagues. They increase safety awareness through their role model function and regular safety training.
- All accidents and incidents are investigated in order to prevent them in the future and to further improve the safety standard.
As an international industrial assembly and project service provider, we have the relevant certifications and are therefore able to offer our customers the best possible quality. Our company is certified according to EN ISO 9001:2015. In order to continuously improve our customer satisfaction, the accumulated experiences are evaluated in regular project meetings and further anchored in the processes.
Welding technology has a major influence on the quality and longevity of installed industrial plants and for that reason, we engage only well-trained and certified welders. The project-specific welding instructions (WPS) are qualified exclusively through certified process tests (WPQR). We routinely weld in, but are not limited to, the following processes:
- Manual arc welding
- Metal active gas welding with solid wire or flux-cored electrode
- Metal inert gas welding
- Wolfgram inert gas welding
- Submerged arc welding
Behind all SGS quality services are precise and efficient surveying practices. In addition to standard surveying equipment, our specialists also use total stations, laser wave alignment systems and laser trackers. As part of the SGS Academy training program, our employees are schooled on the latest surveying equipment, thereby enabling us to guarantee the best quality.
Natural resources are limited and eco-systems are highly stressed. With our actions, we seek to contribute to protecting the environment.
We have digitalised all our business correspondence and our accounting department also works paperless. Approximately 30,000 digital documents are processed per year. Digital processes mean less paper, less toner, less impact on the environment and the health of employees.
We have installed a modern photovoltaic system on our company premises, which supplies our office with electricity and feeds the excess energy into the grid. That's how we manage to avoid 55 tons of CO2 annually.
Water Resources Act
To ensure our processes in the area of environmental management, we are certified as a specialised company in accordance with the Water Resources Act.
Our current certifications
- ISO 9001:2015 quality management
- ISO 3834-2 welding technology
- EN 1090
- EN 1090 steel construction EXC3
- AD 2000 HP0 Pressure Equipment Directive
- AD2000 HP100R Pressure Equipment Directive
- Restamping certificate