SGS Industrial Services offers industrial assembly and project services internationally. Mechanical assemblies and electrical installations at the highest level, that's what we offer manufacturers as well as operators of industrial plants. 16 locations on three continents enable us to realize customer-oriented projects. With a permanent team of around 800 employees, we work worldwide: Safe. Global. Fast. We are SGS Industrial Services.
To strengthen our assembly team we are looking for:
Senior fitter pipeline construction (m/w/x)
for the German-speaking area or worldwide projects in the field of industrial assembly
These tasks await you
- Pipeline assembly of industrial plants
- Production according to isometrics and general technical rules
- Management of a group of several fitters
What convinces us
- Completed apprenticeship or vocational training in a metalworking profession
- Installation experience in pipeline construction
- you are reliable, cost-conscious and independent
- Class B driver's license
- Knowledge of English desirable
What to look forward to
- long-term permanent position
- Varied and responsible tasks in an international company
- subject-specific training and further education
- diverse technical challenges
- performance-based pay and development opportunities
- Traveling, getting to know foreign cultures
Depending on the location, working hours and area of responsibility, a gross monthly salary of €3,000 to €7,000 is possible.
Direct contact for further questionsIf you have further questions about the position, you can contact Mr. Gernot Moitzi (07764200481408 oder firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
We are looking forward to your application!
Our team looks forward to your application.
Your contact person for this job
FR, DE, IT, INTSGS Industrial Services GmbH
AT, DE, IT, USSGS Industrial Services GmbH
DE, US, INTSGS Industrial Services GmbH
AT, BE, DESGS Industrial Services GmbH