Stay safe! Protect your skin!
Working in direct sunlight demands a lot from the body, especially our skin. In order to protect them accordingly, we provide our fitters with SGS Sunscreen.
Arbeiten in der Sonne
Everybody needs solar radiation in low doses for the formation of the vital provitamin D3 for bone formation.
However, acute damage can occur even with a single excessive exposure to solar radiation:
- Sunburn (reddening to the point of blistering)
- Eye damage (conjunctivitis and corneal inflammation)
- Heat damage such as dehydration, heat stroke or sunstroke
Therefore, please note the following:
- avoid direct sun
- wear headgear, clothing and sunglasses
- apply sunscreen to uncovered areas of the body
To help our employees protect their skin, we provide SGS sunscreen on project construction sites.
With this in mind: stay safe! protect your skin!
Of course, the SGS sunscreen is also adorned with a genuine SGS man. Sepp has been part of the #SGS team since 2004 and is, together with his colleagues, currently responsible for our projects for tools, equipment and deliveries at our warehouse.
Sepp and Nadine clearly had fun at the photo shoot. Thank you for your support.